Enable Remote Access

In my XP Pro PC, I used My COmputer/Properties/Remote and checked the
"Allow users to connect remotely to this computer".

How can I do this with Windows 2000?

Thanks!
Saga

This article may help.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;Q233175

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"Saga" wrote:

| In my XP Pro PC, I used My COmputer/Properties/Remote and checked the
| "Allow users to connect remotely to this computer".
|
| How can I do this with Windows 2000?
|
| Thanks!
| Saga

You install software that provides that feature!

Saga wrote:

> In my XP Pro PC, I used My COmputer/Properties/Remote and checked the
> "Allow users to connect remotely to this computer".
>
> How can I do this with Windows 2000?
>
> Thanks!
> Saga

Thanks for the reply.. this nformation looks interesting. I'll have
a closer look.

Saga

"Dave Patrick" <mail@Nospam.DSPatrick.com> wrote in message
> This article may help.
>
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;Q233175
>
> --
> Regards,

> Microsoft Certified Professional
> Microsoft MVP [Windows]
> http://www.microsoft.com/protect
>
> "Saga" wrote:
> |
> | In my XP Pro PC, I used My COmputer/Properties/Remote and checked
> the
> | "Allow users to connect remotely to this computer".
> |
> | How can I do this with Windows 2000?
> |
> | Thanks!
> | Saga

Thank you for replying.

Any recommendations?
Perhaps, options like VNC, GOTOMyPC or PC Anywhere?

Saga

"Bob I" <birelanNO@SPAMyahoo.com> wrote in message
> You install software that provides that feature!
>
> Saga wrote:
>
>> In my XP Pro PC, I used My COmputer/Properties/Remote and checked the
>> "Allow users to connect remotely to this computer".
>>
>> How can I do this with Windows 2000?
>>
>> Thanks!
>> Saga

Of those, I've only used PCanywhere, so I couldn't give you a comparison
among them. I see Dave P. suggested Netmeeting which would be the low
cost option if it sufficed.