My Documents on my desktop

A few days ago I found a folder on my Desktop:
C:\Documents and Settings\brazee\My Documents

It appears to be a real folder, not a shortcut, and it appears to have all of My
Documents. What I can't figure out is why it is on my desktop all of a sudden?

Control Panel|Folder Options|View, then check, or uncheck, as desired the
box for "Show My Documents on the Desktop"

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

On 10-May-2005, "Dave Patrick" <mail@Nospam.DSPatrick.com> wrote:

> Control Panel|Folder Options|View, then check, or uncheck, as desired the
> box for "Show My Documents on the Desktop"

That was checked. I wonder how it got checked. Thanks.

I had suggested it in our last conversation. Perhaps then?