Floppy Disk drive it is gone. Error Code 31 ? - Error Code..

I have a Pentium IV with W2K(SP4) with two USB ports.
I have been using a portable USB memory drive normaly,
then and on the floppy disk drive does not function anymore!
I tried to install again the floppy disk controler, but I got the
message error 31 ?
The driver can not be installed because it depends of another device?
The floppy disk driver was functioning very well,I do not know what's
going on.

Thanks for any help

Cesar Altamirano

Hello,

error 31 means: "A device attached to the system is not functioning."

> http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/debug/base/system_error_codes__0-499_.asp

In article <r713815c49nni04jgo627eovjnq3itm4pc@4ax.com>, cesaralt@ec-
red.com says...

--