Is NeoQuest a Shockwave game?

I don't think so. But I am getting sometimes a message that Shockwave
has done an illegal operation, and that I am strongly advised to close
my browser and restart it and the only game I have open is NeoQuest,
though I have also some other parts of Neopets open (I am using Firefox).

Henny
1 answer Last reply
More about neoquest shockwave game

    Coulda been one of the display ads maybe?

    "any1" <someone@somewhere.net> wrote in message
    >I don't think so. But I am getting sometimes a message that Shockwave has
    >done an illegal operation, and that I am strongly advised to close my
    >browser and restart it and the only game I have open is NeoQuest, though I
    >have also some other parts of Neopets open (I am using Firefox).
    >
    > Henny

Shockwave Games Video Games