Is NeoQuest a Shockwave game?

Last response: in Video Games
August 25, 2005 3:06:36 AM

I don't think so. But I am getting sometimes a message that Shockwave
has done an illegal operation, and that I am strongly advised to close
my browser and restart it and the only game I have open is NeoQuest,
though I have also some other parts of Neopets open (I am using Firefox).

Henny
Anonymous
August 25, 2005 3:06:37 AM

Coulda been one of the display ads maybe?

!