what's this button?

On top of my Logitech QuickCam Zoom there seems to be a button. When I press
it, nothing happens. Any idea what this is supposed to do?

--
regards,

|\ /|
| \/ |@rk
\../
\/os

mccm dot vos at hccnet dot nl
5 answers Last reply
More about what button

    In news:42af2ea8$0$815$3a628fcd@textreader.nntp.hccnet.nl,
    Linea Recta <mccm.vos@abc.net> the stupid moronic freak from an alien planet
    where his/her mother was a universal whore, wrote:
    > On top of my Logitech QuickCam Zoom there seems to be a button. When
    > I press it, nothing happens. Any idea what this is supposed to do?

    quikcapture button?

    regards slayer

    "ThE SlAyEr" <d.phelan4@ntlworld.com> schreef in bericht
    > In news:42af2ea8$0$815$3a628fcd@textreader.nntp.hccnet.nl,
    > Linea Recta <mccm.vos@abc.net> the stupid moronic freak from an alien
    planet
    > where his/her mother was a universal whore, wrote:
    > > On top of my Logitech QuickCam Zoom there seems to be a button. When
    > > I press it, nothing happens. Any idea what this is supposed to do?
    > >
    > quikcapture button?

    Who knows, but it don't capture nothing...
    (cam works OK in MSMessenger though)

    --
    regards,

    |\ /|
    | \/ |@rk
    \../
    \/os

    mccm dot vos at hccnet dot nl

    On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 15:44:39 +0200, Bob Horvath wrote:

    I have a Quickcam Pro 4000 and my button is a shutter button to take
    pictures with the included software.

    In article <42b0313e$0$816$3a628fcd@textreader.nntp.hccnet.nl>,
    mccm.vos@abc.net says...

    > Who knows, but it don't capture nothing...
    > (cam works OK in MSMessenger though)

    You need to be running the Logitech QuickCapture program for it to work.

    HTH
    --
    Roy
  5. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.webcam (More info?)

    "Roy" <onwheels@blueyonder.co.uk> schreef in bericht
    > In article <42b0313e$0$816$3a628fcd@textreader.nntp.hccnet.nl>,
    > mccm.vos@abc.net says...
    > >
    > > Who knows, but it don't capture nothing...
    > > (cam works OK in MSMessenger though)
    > >
    > You need to be running the Logitech QuickCapture program for it to work.

    You're right! It seems I even get time & date inserted on the picture. Until
    now I only operated the camera through the software...

    --
    regards,

    |\ /|
    | \/ |@rk