what's this button?

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
June 15, 2005 1:24:01 AM

On top of my Logitech QuickCam Zoom there seems to be a button. When I press
it, nothing happens. Any idea what this is supposed to do?

--
regards,

|\ /|
| \/ |@rk
\../
\/os

mccm dot vos at hccnet dot nl

More about : button

Anonymous
June 15, 2005 1:24:02 AM

In news:42af2ea8$0$815$3a628fcd@textreader.nntp.hccnet.nl,
Linea Recta <mccm.vos@abc.net> the stupid moronic freak from an alien planet
where his/her mother was a universal whore, wrote:
> On top of my Logitech QuickCam Zoom there seems to be a button. When
> I press it, nothing happens. Any idea what this is supposed to do?

quikcapture button?

regards slayer
Anonymous
June 15, 2005 7:44:39 PM

"ThE SlAyEr" <d.phelan4@ntlworld.com> schreef in bericht
news:D vGre.12628$K5.25@newsfe4-win.ntli.net...
> In news:42af2ea8$0$815$3a628fcd@textreader.nntp.hccnet.nl,
> Linea Recta <mccm.vos@abc.net> the stupid moronic freak from an alien
planet
> where his/her mother was a universal whore, wrote:
> > On top of my Logitech QuickCam Zoom there seems to be a button. When
> > I press it, nothing happens. Any idea what this is supposed to do?
> >
> quikcapture button?

Who knows, but it don't capture nothing...
(cam works OK in MSMessenger though)

--
regards,

|\ /|
| \/ |@rk
\../
\/os

mccm dot vos at hccnet dot nl
June 15, 2005 7:44:40 PM

On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 15:44:39 +0200, Bob Horvath wrote:

I have a Quickcam Pro 4000 and my button is a shutter button to take
pictures with the included software.

In article <42b0313e$0$816$3a628fcd@textreader.nntp.hccnet.nl>,
mccm.vos@abc.net says...

> Who knows, but it don't capture nothing...
> (cam works OK in MSMessenger though)

You need to be running the Logitech QuickCapture program for it to work.

HTH
--
Roy
Anonymous

"Roy" <onwheels@blueyonder.co.uk> schreef in bericht
> In article <42b0313e$0$816$3a628fcd@textreader.nntp.hccnet.nl>,
> mccm.vos@abc.net says...
> >
> > Who knows, but it don't capture nothing...
> > (cam works OK in MSMessenger though)
> >
> You need to be running the Logitech QuickCapture program for it to work.

You're right! It seems I even get time & date inserted on the picture. Until
now I only operated the camera through the software...

--
regards,

|\ /|
| \/ |@rk