Close open Com Port

Hi everyone,

I have problem using my internal modem as it keeps saying port already open.
My internal modem is using COM3.
Restarting my laptop doesn't resolve the problem.
My laptop is not installed with any communication software e.g. Nokia Suite.
Does anyone knows any way to find out what program is using com3?

Any advise is much appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Cheers,
HS