Getting "52C: qttask.exe -No disk..." errors

At bootup, I get the following error and need to hit cancel several times:

=======================================

52c: qttask.exe - No disk
There is no disk in the drive. Please insert a disk into drive
\Device\Harddisk2\DR4

Any ideas? Thanks!

Maybe these help.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&c2coff=1&q=qttask.exe&btnG=Search