Anyone know about VEO (Webcams)? Out of Business?

The company seems to have disconnected their web site, and disconnected
their phones and that's IT!

Are they still in Business? Did they sell out or go bankrupt?

The VEO Observer XT was looking good by the Specs.But not if the company
is GONE!

Anyone know about them?

Please advise

-Andrew

award@yahoo.com

jriddile@gmail.com wrote:

> Andrew(N) wrote:
>
>>The company seems to have disconnected their web site, and disconnected
>>their phones and that's IT!
>>
>>Are they still in Business? Did they sell out or go bankrupt?
>>
>>The VEO Observer XT was looking good by the Specs.But not if the company
>>is GONE!
>>

>>Anyone know about them?
>>
>>Please advise
>>
>>-Andrew
>>
>>award@yahoo.com

jriddile

What did you intend to say? It never came through.

I'm looking forward to your thoughts.

-Andrew
award@yahoo.com

don't know what happened to my message; sorry about that. As I had
written before, I went to the Veo site this past Sunday to update my
Observer XT firmware, and did so with no problem. Everything worked
fine until Monday afternoon when I started to get this message when I
logged onto the camera via the web: " Expires: Sun, 03 Jan 1971
09:24:54 GMT Server: Observer XT (c) Veo Content-Type: text/html
Transfer-encoding: chunked 23d 0" Long story short: my camera no
longer works, and I've been unable to contact Veo in any way for any
support. Strange coincidence? I doubt it. It's a shame because this
was the best webcam I have ever owned.