Adding a program to right click - New Sub Menu

Hi,

If I do right click on any Folder/ Desktop and then do New - I get a list of
programs like Word, excel etc which can be created instantly at that
location.

Can I add programs in the sub-menu of New?

Like If i want to have the ability of creating a new SPSS document (which I
have installed in my computer), how would I go about it

I would like to add other kind of programs also if possible.

--
Thanks a lot,
Hari

    Hari,

    Add or remove entries in the New objects list (ShellNew):
    http://windowsxp.mvps.org/shellnew.htm
    http://windowsxp.mvps.org/shellnewadd.htm

    --
    Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell/User

    "Hari Prasadh" <excel_hari@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:efkrEEw$EHA.2568@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
    Hi,

    If I do right click on any Folder/ Desktop and then do New - I get a list of
    programs like Word, excel etc which can be created instantly at that
    location.

    Can I add programs in the sub-menu of New?

    Like If i want to have the ability of creating a new SPSS document (which I
    have installed in my computer), how would I go about it

    I would like to add other kind of programs also if possible.

    --
    Thanks a lot,
    Hari
    India

[...]

[...]