I have a problem applying group policy

I am in the process of deploying many new policies across my enterprise (SUS,
Power Management, DNS, VNC, etc).

On certain computers in my Domain when I move a computer into an OU, wait
for replication then reboot (Many of these policies are computer policies and
require such) the policy does not apply.

If I run GPupdate it gives me an error stating the files is missing and I
get a similair error if I run gpresult.

Then, usually, if I remove and rejoin the computer to the domain, the policy
will apply.

Generally this problem will occur at all computers at a specific site.

What could cause this?

Suzanne

have you run RSOP on the comuters the policy does not apply to? if you are
applying multiple policies, maybe this way you can narrow down the one that
is causing the issue. Have you also verified that none are set to block
enheiretance (sp?)?

hth

Suzanne
--