More Changes to the World Challenges

Last response: in Video Games
August 25, 2005 4:57:57 AM

A while ago they went to only keeping your scores for 24 hours instead of
48.

And now they have how many players are entered into a game on the Main page
for that world. Which is cool, because I used to have to go through all the
games I was interested in to find out how many people were playing.

There is also a change to how it's being scored. But I don't know if I like
that as much. What about games that take longer?

"Players in the top 4 places listed below win a picture piece for their
World Challenge Gallery! Requirement: minimum of 3 scores sent and a Rating
greater than 0 and a minimum of 5 players required in order to win prizes."

This was taken from Freaky Factory for the 9pm nst hour. I believe the
number of map pieces given out is controled by how many players there are.
In this case there were 18 players.

daramark

More about : world challenges

Anonymous
August 25, 2005 5:22:30 PM

Who writes the instructions for these games
a laweyer......lol

!