More Changes to the World Challenges

A while ago they went to only keeping your scores for 24 hours instead of
48.

And now they have how many players are entered into a game on the Main page
for that world. Which is cool, because I used to have to go through all the
games I was interested in to find out how many people were playing.

There is also a change to how it's being scored. But I don't know if I like
that as much. What about games that take longer?

"Players in the top 4 places listed below win a picture piece for their
World Challenge Gallery! Requirement: minimum of 3 scores sent and a Rating
greater than 0 and a minimum of 5 players required in order to win prizes."

This was taken from Freaky Factory for the 9pm nst hour. I believe the
number of map pieces given out is controled by how many players there are.
In this case there were 18 players.

daramark
1 answer Last reply
More about more world challenges

    Who writes the instructions for these games
    a laweyer......lol

    "daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
    > A while ago they went to only keeping your scores for 24 hours instead of
    > 48.
    >
    > And now they have how many players are entered into a game on the Main
    page
    > for that world. Which is cool, because I used to have to go through all
    the
    > games I was interested in to find out how many people were playing.
    >
    > There is also a change to how it's being scored. But I don't know if I
    like
    > that as much. What about games that take longer?
    >
    > "Players in the top 4 places listed below win a picture piece for their
    > World Challenge Gallery! Requirement: minimum of 3 scores sent and a
    Rating
    > greater than 0 and a minimum of 5 players required in order to win
    prizes."

    > This was taken from Freaky Factory for the 9pm nst hour. I believe the
    > number of map pieces given out is controled by how many players there are.
    > In this case there were 18 players.
    >

    > daramark

Games Video Games