Different Folders within Outlook

March 25, 2005 6:26:57 PM

I have different folders set up in each section of Outlook. For instance,
within Contacts I have a folder called Work and a folder called Home. But,
when I did my first sync, only the Work folder transfered. I have the same
situation with Calendar, Contacts, Tasks, and Notes.

Is it possible to transfer more than one folder, or to transfer one folder
and not another?

More about : folders outlook

Anonymous
March 26, 2005 2:33:18 PM

"K" <kstjohnmd@yahoo.com> wrote in message
| I have different folders set up in each section of Outlook. For
instance,
| within Contacts I have a folder called Work and a folder called Home.
But,
| when I did my first sync, only the Work folder transfered. I have the
same
| situation with Calendar, Contacts, Tasks, and Notes.
|
| Is it possible to transfer more than one folder, or to transfer one
folder
| and not another?

Look at what Active sync can do, read the help files.

There are alternative programs that can do what you want, the names
have been posted in the past - you can check the newsgroup archives to
find the names and a little more information. I don't use them, but I
think one is called mightysync (or similar). Perhaps someone else will
post the names but checking the newsgroup archives seems sensible as
you may pick up other useful information. Remember that this is the
general newsgroup so try the one relevant to syncing too-
Microsoft.public.pocketpc.activesync- I would think that would be more
relevant to your subject.
!