Running a progam from the Login Script with Administrator ..

Isn't there a way I can run a program from the login scripts as
administrator? I thought Microsoft had a tool to do this. Thanks.
3 answers Last reply
More about running progam login script administrator

    I don't think this is suitable for a login script. It prompts for a password.

    "Austin M. Horst" wrote:

    > http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/en/advanced/help/runas.htm
    > http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/en/advanced/help/runas__examples.htm
    >

    > Austin M. Horst