Replication between 2003 DC's

I have just upgraded the network from Windows 2000 to Windows 2003, which has
3 domain controllers that are active directory integrated. How can I be sure
that the controllers are talking to each other because I am receiving an
error id of 13568, the file replication is not talking place. How can I make
sure the servers are all utilizing the Active Directory and how can I force
replication of DNS and File Replication.

KMD,

You will want to load the 2003 support tools on the servers (make this part
of your standard install.) Use the replmon tool to verify and test the
replication structure. One you have done this, you can address any
identified problems in Sites and Services.

The DNS replication will depend on whether it is AD integrated. I would
suggest integrating, but if not, check your notify settings.

--
Ryan Hanisco
MCSE, MCDBA

"KMD" <KMD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have just upgraded the network from Windows 2000 to Windows 2003, which
>has
> 3 domain controllers that are active directory integrated. How can I be
> sure
> that the controllers are talking to each other because I am receiving an
> error id of 13568, the file replication is not talking place. How can I
> make
> sure the servers are all utilizing the Active Directory and how can I
> force
> replication of DNS and File Replication.

How does one synchronize the time between all domain controllers to be in
sync?
DNS is active directory integrated but is not replicating to domain
controllers. Before the upgrade I could see the DNS for each DNS server in
the DNS snapin on each domain controller but now i can only see the dns for
that particular server, this leads me to believe that there is something
wrong with the active directory changes replicating to each domain
controller.