Good Webcam chats?

Whatever happened to webcam rooms like CuSeeMe from the 1990s?

I tried Paltalk but its better for voice chat and essentially useless
for camming. Yahoo Messenger is like a feeding frenzy and its full
of spammer bots and its not conducive to any long-term webcamming
experience like what I was used to seeing in the 1990s. (Yahoo also
has no moderation. So you can't kick people out of rooms that you
yourself created.)

I remember coming into CuSeeMe rooms in 1999 and seeing four people
all in the same "room" togethor all being adults and no cockcams
intruding into the rooms.

What would you suggest I try out? SHould I subscribe to MSN
chatrooms? Or maybe AOL is the place to go? Or if there is a
another place for real webcamming chatrooms (that are free?) please
let me know. Thanks for your help!
1 answer Last reply
More about good webcam chats

    HMS Beagle wrote:
    > Whatever happened to webcam rooms like CuSeeMe from the 1990s?
    >
    > I tried Paltalk but its better for voice chat and essentially useless
    > for camming. Yahoo Messenger is like a feeding frenzy and its full
    > of spammer bots and its not conducive to any long-term webcamming
    > experience like what I was used to seeing in the 1990s. (Yahoo also
    > has no moderation. So you can't kick people out of rooms that you
    > yourself created.)
    >
    > I remember coming into CuSeeMe rooms in 1999 and seeing four people
    > all in the same "room" togethor all being adults and no cockcams
    > intruding into the rooms.
    >
    > What would you suggest I try out? SHould I subscribe to MSN
    > chatrooms? Or maybe AOL is the place to go? Or if there is a
    > another place for real webcamming chatrooms (that are free?) please
    > let me know. Thanks for your help!

    Hello Help Wanted,

    It would seem that you want all the benefits of a private controlled
    chat session, yet you are unwilling to accept the unwanted intrusions
    that come with such free systems. What may have been possible in the
    past does not seem realistic in today's internet environment.

    There is one excellent alternative! No, it is not free, and no, it
    will not allow unlimited connections with hundreds of your sudden new
    friends, if that is the experience you really would like to have.
    However, CamTrek will provide a personal, private, uninterrupted high
    quality video chat experience with up to seven of your real friends who
    appreciate the value of the best solution in personal chat and true
    video conference applications. All this is available to you, with
    unlimited chat, for less than 50 cents a day!

    No, this is not a commercial, it is a true solution if you are finally
    tired of putting up with confusing configurations, unreliable
    connections, poor quality and uncertain security. Try it for yourself.
    Visit http://www.camtrek.com or purchase at
    http://www.newcashbiz.com/partners.php. You can try the rest or
    purchase the best.

    Make it a great day...Communicate!