About Tom's Hardware site

Status
Not open for further replies.

imaginashawn

Distinguished
Oct 29, 2011
Hello,
After several visits to this site for info on various hardware questions, I've reached a conclusion.
This site seems to be as useless as Yahoo Answers which is another place you can get answers from clueless amateurs.
Why clutter up the web with more useless opinions? Just join a social network it that's all you want!

Solution

Hello and welcome to Tom's Hardware Forums.

One thing you may have noticed about asking for or taking advice here at Tom's is that it is neither compulsory or mandatory. Therefore you are blessedly released from your burden and don't need to bother coming here again.

Just one more useless opinion - much like your own. :D :D

Hello and welcome to Tom's Hardware Forums.

One thing you may have noticed about asking for or taking advice here at Tom's is that it is neither compulsory or mandatory. Therefore you are blessedly released from your burden and don't need to bother coming here again.

Just one more useless opinion - much like your own. :D :D

Solution
Again, Hello and welcome to Tom's Hardware Forums.

I am the MASTER of giving out crappy, useless, opinionated, crumbs-into-the-woods junk that passes as a "Reply." The only reason I haven't been banned, permanently, is because I'm careful not to use foul language and nobody has gotten killed yet doing what I suggested.

Here are two recent replies I submitted, one hardware, one software that the Moderators missed...

HERE

and HERE.

See what I mean??

That guy saga lout that first answered you is also a borderline poster and I think he got banned for a week once for suggesting this
HERE. The nerve... offering to help more even if the thread gets closed.

imaginashawn... Don't let the door hit you in the arse on the way out.
[:tigsounds:1]

Aah yes - the original and still the best wireless security advice, so often followed by a link to the slightly less informative Sticky. Thank you Tig - it's nice to have due credit for some advice which is now broadly plagiarised and made available elsewhere by far less imaginative and detailed posters. :D

I probably came close to being banned but common sense prevailed.

Yes, credit where it is due and I have wondered why your post isn't the sticky? That was a question that gets asked often and you really do have the answer people need, thus I chose that one for my rebuttal for the OP of this thread.

Now about that common sense thing... who's common sense.. yours, or the Mods?
(I'm a bit jealous, I only got sanctioned once a long time ago)
[:tigsounds:5]

Status
Not open for further replies.