Corsair 2gb 6400 XMS2

I plan to do it on air.

How far do you think im going to hit?
I just found out tht 8800GTS may give me a bottleneck... :(

k-

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2006
hm.. I read a review that

P5B and P5B-Deluxe are very identical except Wi-Fi...

Damn,

So how much do you think?
Damn... I could've went with S3 instead... Grr

chuckshissle

Splendid
Feb 2, 2006
What cpu cooler are you using again? If you're using stock cooler then you might want to upgrade that to a much better one. It helps achieve stable overclocking and more.

k-

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2006
Nicee.

I ordered P180 as my case.
and reviews told me that its actually like cooler inside than outside(?)
haha

Heyyou27

Splendid
Jan 4, 2006
Nicee.

haha
You can't always believe the reviews on newegg.com; for example, you'll often find reviews of low end cards such as the 6800XT saying "I PLAY OBLIVION MAXED OUT ON THIS CARD!" when most people don't usually think of power point presentations as games.

CompuTronix

Intel Master
Every silicon semiconductor device is unique, and has different basic properties of electronics such as resistance, capacitance, inductance, impedance, and transconductance. Although two consecutive serial number CPU's from the same fabrication, with the same stepping codes, may appear identical, they're yielded from different location on the silicon wafer from which they're manufactured, and like diamonds, each has it's own unique flaws.

Even though their dynamic operational characteristics may be very similar, no two CPU's will overclock to exactly the same stable maximum speed, at the same voltage, at the same temperature. Additionally, in a dual core processor, one core will always become unstable before the other. My 6600 is at 1.5125 vCore for stable operation with 52c full load at 3.7Ghz. I consider this to be the extreme vCore and temp limits.

Hopefully you'll receive a clean CPU that will be a good overclocker, but you won't be able to predict your OC until you actually try it out. As has been said, you should be able to reach at least 3.0Ghz, but the FSB ceiling of your motherboard will be critical with a 9x multiplier.

Hope this helps. Good luck! :D

k-

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2006
Nicee.

haha
You can't always believe the reviews on newegg.com; for example, you'll often find reviews of low end cards such as the 6800XT saying "I PLAY OBLIVION MAXED OUT ON THIS CARD!" when most people don't usually think of power point presentations as games.

silent pc review. :(
components ran cooler inside than w/o a case at all.

im pretty sure its cuz it wasnt on load.

TRENDING THREADS