TEST - Anyone here?

I think my email browser and newsgroups stuff is screwed up again.

Moofie is mad :eek:P

"moofenki" <dblodgett@wi.rr.com> wrote in message
>I think my email browser and newsgroups stuff is screwed up again.
>
> Moofie is mad :eek:P

Yes I see your message, do you see it and mine? If so it just means that
everyone got busy/sleeping at the same time. If not then you can't read
this yet and your stuff is messed up and you should try google to wait out
the time it will take to get things fixed.

daramark

I see ya both!

"daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> "moofenki" <dblodgett@wi.rr.com> wrote in message
>>I think my email browser and newsgroups stuff is screwed up again.
>>
>> Moofie is mad :eek:P
>

> Yes I see your message, do you see it and mine? If so it just means that
> everyone got busy/sleeping at the same time. If not then you can't read
> this yet and your stuff is messed up and you should try google to wait out
> the time it will take to get things fixed.
>

> daramark

OK I see - I wasn't getting any emails, even though I was getting them on
the website, so I figured my newsgroups were screwed up, too. All fixed :eek:)

tankies

"daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> "moofenki" <dblodgett@wi.rr.com> wrote in message
> >I think my email browser and newsgroups stuff is screwed up again.
> >
> > Moofie is mad :eek:P
>

> Yes I see your message, do you see it and mine? If so it just means that
> everyone got busy/sleeping at the same time. If not then you can't read
> this yet and your stuff is messed up and you should try google to wait out
> the time it will take to get things fixed.
>

> daramark

Hang on, I see nothing, I'm....I'm........BLIND!

(PrOzak wants to be a Hollywood actor.)
"bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
>I see ya both!
>

> "daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
>> "moofenki" <dblodgett@wi.rr.com> wrote in message
>>>I think my email browser and newsgroups stuff is screwed up again.
>>>
>>> Moofie is mad :eek:P
>>

>> Yes I see your message, do you see it and mine? If so it just means that
>> everyone got busy/sleeping at the same time. If not then you can't read
>> this yet and your stuff is messed up and you should try google to wait
>> out the time it will take to get things fixed.
>>

>> daramark

"lioness"
> HI Prozak!!!!
> Oh wait you cant see this.......

Did I hear typing? It sounded like somebody typed "Oh what you cant see
cheese...." or something, I'm still working on my accute hearing.

I got 22 pieces of cheese in a 1 np sale last night :eek:)

"-=Prozak=-" <radfords@tesco.net> wrote in message
> "lioness"
> > HI Prozak!!!!
> > Oh wait you cant see this.......
> >

> Did I hear typing? It sounded like somebody typed "Oh what you cant see
> cheese...." or something, I'm still working on my accute hearing.

Your just filthy! Remember this is a Neopets group which children could
frequent :p