how to create a service for windows

I lost a service which is messenger service that used by net send command.
I run services.msc and can not find in service list. the question is how to
let this service appear in the services.msc? is there any windows command can
solve this problem?

These may help.

How to Perform an In-Place Upgrade of Windows 2000
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q292175/

What an In-Place Windows 2000 Upgrade Changes and What It Does Not Change
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q306952/

Be sure to apply these to your repair install before connecting to any
network.

http://download.microsoft.com/download/E/6/A/E6A04295-D2A8-40D0-A0C5-241BFECD095E/W2KSP4_EN.EXE

Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional