"~Kerry~" <kpmatias1NOSPAMplease@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:bkNPe.1870$Ld.423369@news20.bellglobal.com...
> http://www.neopets.com/games/disneyrecords2/game8.phtml
>
> http://www.neopets.com/games/disneyrecords2/game9.phtml

Thanks!

The first one is one of those 5 click = 200 NP personality quiz things.

The second is a match the right sound clip or trivia to the right
description. You'll get points if you're right, but points are taken away if
you're wrong. Match them all before time runs out to finish the game. 3
rounds yields around 600 NP. 3 times gets 1800+ NP

--
The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.
-Bertrand Russell

Thanks - that is 230 games now - 20 more for that stupid avatar. I am
closing in on 200 there :eek:)

moofie