w32time

The W32time application failure is causing an unexpected system shutdown.
The reason code is 0xcf0a
3 answers Last reply
More about w32time

    Check Event Viewer for more details on the error.

    --
    Regards,

    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "snazzy" wrote:
    | The W32time application failure is causing an unexpected system shutdown.
    | The reason code is 0xcf0a

    You can also check the DrWtsn32 log (using drwtsn32 from the commandline
    without parameters shows you where the log is located).

    Normally, a "user process" (e.g. this service) can never fail the operating
    system (as of NT4). Maybe you should check the file W32time.dll

    --
    Chau chau,

    Pascalos

    "Dave Patrick" wrote:

    > Check Event Viewer for more details on the error.
    >
    > --
    > Regards,

    > Microsoft Certified Professional
    > Microsoft MVP [Windows]
    > http://www.microsoft.com/protect
    >
    > "snazzy" wrote:
    > | The W32time application failure is causing an unexpected system shutdown.
    > | The reason code is 0xcf0a

  3. I have this error. It shuts my computer down at 2:07 AM every day. I have to do a full system reset every morning. It's getting pretty infuriating. Originally, I fixed it by disabling the web synchronization (that was the error I was getting), but it's begun happening stating
    Quote:
    The time service has not been able to synchronize the system time for 49152 seconds because none of the time providers has been able to provide a usable time stamp. The system clock is unsynchronized.

    I synchronized the clock manually. I'm hoping that will fix the problem.

Microsoft Shutdown Windows