The W32time application failure is causing an unexpected system shutdown.
The reason code is 0xcf0a

Check Event Viewer for more details on the error.

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"snazzy" wrote:
| The W32time application failure is causing an unexpected system shutdown.
| The reason code is 0xcf0a

You can also check the DrWtsn32 log (using drwtsn32 from the commandline
without parameters shows you where the log is located).

Normally, a "user process" (e.g. this service) can never fail the operating
system (as of NT4). Maybe you should check the file W32time.dll

--
Chau chau,

Pascalos

"Dave Patrick" wrote:

> Check Event Viewer for more details on the error.
>
> --
> Regards,

> Microsoft Certified Professional
> Microsoft MVP [Windows]
> http://www.microsoft.com/protect
>
> "snazzy" wrote:
> | The W32time application failure is causing an unexpected system shutdown.
> | The reason code is 0xcf0a

fairefaerie

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2009
I have this error. It shuts my computer down at 2:07 AM every day. I have to do a full system reset every morning. It's getting pretty infuriating. Originally, I fixed it by disabling the web synchronization (that was the error I was getting), but it's begun happening stating
The time service has not been able to synchronize the system time for 49152 seconds because none of the time providers has been able to provide a usable time stamp. The system clock is unsynchronized.
I synchronized the clock manually. I'm hoping that will fix the problem.