Product Support ends?

I see that "Mainstream" support of Windows 2000 Server ends June 2005. When
does mainstream support for Windows 2000 Professional end?
4 answers Last reply
More about product support ends

    You were one click away.
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;[ln];LifeWin

    In article <CB0DE94D-D61C-449A-81C5-5045B8C6829C@microsoft.com>,
    Wayne@discussions.microsoft.com says...

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;%5Bln%5D;LifeWin
    --

    h.wulff
    [dont send me an email]

    Hi,

    Silly question but what exactly does "main stream support" cover?, does it
    mean Microsoft will no longer be developing security updates and service
    packs for Windows 2000 server?

    thanks

    "h.wulff" wrote:

    > In article <CB0DE94D-D61C-449A-81C5-5045B8C6829C@microsoft.com>,
    > Wayne@discussions.microsoft.com says...
    > > I see that "Mainstream" support of Windows 2000 Server ends June 2005. When
    > > does mainstream support for Windows 2000 Professional end?
    > >
    > http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;%5Bln%5D;LifeWin
    > --
    >
    > h.wulff
    > [dont send me an email]

    Explained here

    Microsoft Support Lifecycle Policy FAQ
    http://support.microsoft.com/gp/lifepolicy

    euskills wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > Silly question but what exactly does "main stream support" cover?, does it
    > mean Microsoft will no longer be developing security updates and service
    > packs for Windows 2000 server?
    >
    > thanks
    >
    > "h.wulff" wrote:
    >

    >>In article <CB0DE94D-D61C-449A-81C5-5045B8C6829C@microsoft.com>,
    >>Wayne@discussions.microsoft.com says...
    >>
    >>>I see that "Mainstream" support of Windows 2000 Server ends June 2005. When
    >>>does mainstream support for Windows 2000 Professional end?
    >>>

    >>http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;%5Bln%5D;LifeWin
    >>--
    >>
    >> h.wulff
    >> [dont send me an email]