Product Support ends?

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
May 16, 2005 5:48:01 PM

I see that "Mainstream" support of Windows 2000 Server ends June 2005. When
does mainstream support for Windows 2000 Professional end?

More about : product support ends

Anonymous
May 16, 2005 8:13:54 PM

You were one click away.
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;[ln];LifeWin

Wayne wrote:

> I see that "Mainstream" support of Windows 2000 Server ends June 2005. When
> does mainstream support for Windows 2000 Professional end?
Anonymous
May 17, 2005 3:35:09 AM

In article <CB0DE94D-D61C-449A-81C5-5045B8C6829C@microsoft.com>,
Wayne@discussions.microsoft.com says...

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;%5Bln%5D;LifeWin
--

h.wulff
[dont send me an email]

Hi,

Silly question but what exactly does "main stream support" cover?, does it
mean Microsoft will no longer be developing security updates and service
packs for Windows 2000 server?

thanks

"h.wulff" wrote:

> In article <CB0DE94D-D61C-449A-81C5-5045B8C6829C@microsoft.com>,
> Wayne@discussions.microsoft.com says...
> > I see that "Mainstream" support of Windows 2000 Server ends June 2005. When
> > does mainstream support for Windows 2000 Professional end?
> >
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;%5Bln%5D;LifeWin
> --
>
> h.wulff
> [dont send me an email]