200 Server Setup

I have setup 2000 server with SP4 on a new computer. When the server boots
and is in the login screen the workstations can search the network and see
the other computers.

After login the workstations cannot browse the network and the message is
that access is denied and the computer is not setup for transactions.
Workstations cannot print. However, access to files is allowed and so is
access to the Internet.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

--
Garry Collins
Remove the spamno from my eamill address.

Dear Garry,

If you have exactly the network infra that you mean a server 2000 sp4 and
a set of workstations connected togather, then you must :
1- have a DHCP Server to lease the workstations the TCP/IP
configurations, to enable the computers to communicate togather, and also a
DNS Server to resolve names to IP addresses.

2- and you have to run the network setup wizard using command (netsetup)
to configure the clients to communicate togater and enable the File and Print
Sharing components for the clients in order to share files and print
documents.

Thats what I am think about using the given details.
Hope it works.