Anybody knows how to avoid splash screen NetFront (3.1) fo..

March 25, 2005 9:15:41 PM

Anybody knows how to avoid the splash screen of NetFront (3.1) for
Pocket PC?
I starts getting irritated.

Bart
Anonymous
March 26, 2005 10:38:24 PM

"AA Arens" <bartvandongen@gmail.com> wrote:

>Anybody knows how to avoid the splash screen of NetFront (3.1) for
>Pocket PC?
>I starts getting irritated.

You might need to check with the author. Most splash screens don't
actually delay the start of the app - other than the fraction of a
second to actually draw it. It just stays there while the app
continues to load in the background. I'd bet if you got rid of the
splash screen, you'd just get nothing for a few seconds then the app
would show up.