Have lost permissions to modify devices

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
May 17, 2005 8:31:05 AM

I have created a new admin user to the local machine but when I try to access
device manager it tells me i don't have admin rights to uninstall or modify?
Anonymous
May 17, 2005 2:50:03 PM

The user was added to the local administrators group?

Are there group policies in effect on the domain?
Anonymous
May 18, 2005 10:03:33 AM

Hi,

The user was created and added to the Admin group of the local PC, it was
not joined to a domain.

!