Have lost permissions to modify devices

I have created a new admin user to the local machine but when I try to access
device manager it tells me i don't have admin rights to uninstall or modify?

The user was added to the local administrators group?

Are there group policies in effect on the domain?

Hi,

The user was created and added to the Admin group of the local PC, it was
not joined to a domain.