can't access server from network

Hi,
I just installed a w2k server with sp4 as a member server to the existing
domain. I had some share folder in the server but when I want to retrieve
those folder through 'Network places', the system give me the error "The
server is not configured for transactions" when I click on the server name.
Funny thing is I can access the folder through 'Run' command. I try to seach
the Microsoft knowledge base but cannot find any answer. Is anyone there can
help me on this ?
1 answer Last reply
More about access server network

    "Lui" <Lui@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    > I just installed a w2k server with sp4 as a member server to the existing
    > domain. I had some share folder in the server but when I want to retrieve
    > those folder through 'Network places', the system give me the error "The
    > server is not configured for transactions" when I click on the server
    name.
    > Funny thing is I can access the folder through 'Run' command. I try to
    seach
    > the Microsoft knowledge base but cannot find any answer. Is anyone there
    can
    > help me on this ?

    This might help:
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;842715