Mapped Network Drives Disconnect Overnight

Win 2k Pro.

Basically, there are mapped drives connected to other computers on the
network and overnight, the drives disconnect, and you have to reboot
the machine before they'll reconnect again.

Anyone have any ideas? I tried a new ethernet card. I disabled Sleep
and Hibernation. I'm not sure where to go with this.

Thanks a lot for advice ahead of time.
1 answer Last reply
More about mapped network drives disconnect overnight

    Hi Norm McGarry

    Try this very good piece of information from MS:

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;297684

    Also check this information from MS:

    How Autodisconnect Works in Windows NT and Windows 2000

    Regards

    Ramki

Connection Ethernet Card Microsoft Windows