Stop: 0xD1 DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

I am getting a blue screen with the error: Stop:0x000000D1 (0x00000015, *2,
*0, 0xEB6B94BB). Then is references uhcd.sys. I am running Windows 2000
Professional. I have downloaded SP4 and gotten hotfix KB834938. This only
happens when my laptop is docked. Can anyone help me?

Thanks, Sarah

I figured out the problem with help from some other sites. The problem my HP
all-in-one. I had to uninstall the software and device, backup my uhcd.sys,
reapply sp4 and then reinstall the printer software and device.

"svanwagner" wrote:
> I am getting a blue screen with the error: Stop:0x000000D1
> (0x00000015, *2,
> *0, 0xEB6B94BB). Then is references uhcd.sys. I am running
> Windows 2000
> Professional. I have downloaded SP4 and gotten hotfix
> KB834938. This only
> happens when my laptop is docked. Can anyone help me?
>
> Thanks, Sarah

Remove your docked configuration, when you are booted in undocked
mode.

This will allow you to redetect the hardware when you next boot in
your docked config.

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/General-Discussion-Stop-0xD1-DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL-ftopict374568.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1217656

TRENDING THREADS