Stop: 0xD1 DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

I am getting a blue screen with the error: Stop:0x000000D1 (0x00000015, *2,
*0, 0xEB6B94BB). Then is references uhcd.sys. I am running Windows 2000
Professional. I have downloaded SP4 and gotten hotfix KB834938. This only
happens when my laptop is docked. Can anyone help me?

Thanks, Sarah
2 answers Last reply
More about stop 0xd1 driver_irql_not_less_or_equal

    I figured out the problem with help from some other sites. The problem my HP
    all-in-one. I had to uninstall the software and device, backup my uhcd.sys,
    reapply sp4 and then reinstall the printer software and device.

    "svanwagner" wrote:
    > I am getting a blue screen with the error: Stop:0x000000D1
    > (0x00000015, *2,
    > *0, 0xEB6B94BB). Then is references uhcd.sys. I am running
    > Windows 2000
    > Professional. I have downloaded SP4 and gotten hotfix
    > KB834938. This only
    > happens when my laptop is docked. Can anyone help me?
    >
    > Thanks, Sarah

    Remove your docked configuration, when you are booted in undocked
    mode.

    This will allow you to redetect the hardware when you next boot in
    your docked config.

    Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/General-Discussion-Stop-0xD1-DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL-ftopict374568.html
    Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1217656

Blue Screen Microsoft Windows