Gordon

I have a two-machine peer-to-peer network using XP Pro SP2. I also use
ICS to an ISDN line. My question is this: when I start the machines up
in the morning, some setting on the networking side causes the dial-up
to activate. As this is a bit awkward sometimes (due to the sharing of
the ISDN lines) I need to be able to turn this off, and only allow it to
dial-up when asked. Can anyone point me to where I can look at this setting?

Thanks

Could it be autoconnect from a program checking for updates, initiated at
boot-up? Antivirus, XP itself (I'm on cable so cannot see this on XP - but
it does check as it's set to auto - so does AVG antivirus) or similar?
Suggest you check your start-up progs.
Sincerely, Len