Can we have a "New Post" button

CA50

Distinguished
Oct 10, 2011
Hello everybody, i am new to this forum. previously i was browsing this as guest, now i have registered.

Is it possible to add a single button for the whole forum to display the new post in the whole forum. A button like "New post", or "Whats New" will do the work.

@mods, also i have uploaded a gif image as my avatar, but it was not animating :(, any possible fix for that.

Thanks for your time

Since you registered, Welcome to Tom's Hardware and may every visit be informative.

Some time ago someone else asked about a button like that. It was forwarded to the Black Hole Experiment down in the basement at Tom's headquarters. It is rumored that is also where the building furnace is located. Coincidence? maybe, but that subject has not been heard of again until you brought it back up. :pfff:

I question why you directed your question to the mods about your animated gif not animating. Tom's has hundreds of experts that can help you. There is a fix for that but I only give technical advice in the XP Forum (my personal sandbox here at Tom's, and yes, all the neighborhood cats do their business in my sandbox :fou: ). I also sometimes visit the Networking and Wireless Networking forums, but XP is generally the place I play. If you post your gif problem in the XP forum I will give it my undivided attention, complete with a solution. [:tigsounds]

This particular forum is not specifically for technical help. Your first question is quite proper to be posted here and we all await the final outcome of that question. :lol:

chao