What's Up With TigerDriect.com?

strike74

Distinguished
Mar 14, 2010
This isn't as much a technical difficulty as it is a general question about how their website works...

I have been watching this video card literally ALL DAY hoping to press the "Add To Cart" button (other things must be sorted out first), and I noticed that when I logged onto TigerDirect this morning, the video card I wanted was "CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE". This freaked me out, but two hours, I refreshed the page and the video card was again for sale. Now, about four hours later, I refreshed the page and once again, the video card was "...UNAVALAIBLE"!!! What are they doing up there at TigerDirect?!

G

This topic has been moved from the section General Networking to section Opinions and Experiences by Grumpy9117

graywolf

Distinguished
Feb 23, 2010
This is not about networking, it's about TD's slimy practices, which you can see at any site devoted to consumer complaints. Try looking up TD on ripoffreport.com.

shiznit770

Distinguished
Mar 10, 2010

TD's site is linked to their warehouse inventory. If available product goes to 0 the item is displayed as Unavailable. When the inventory goes back up...the status changes.