Read damaged win98 Fat32 files and transfer them to Win2k

Read damaged win98 Fat32 files and transfer them to Win2k

1) I have a damaged 80g win98 Fat32 disk with files I want to recover.
2) I have another 80g Win2k NTFS disk, which is working
3) I want to XXCopy the files from the FAT32 to the NTFS
4) I have tryed already to boot with win2k and both disks connected, but
it keeps crashing.
5) I used a boot disquette, then it shows: I/O read error.
6) There is a way to do this?
Thanks!
Eddie

http://molusco.zapto.org/almeja/
http://diaspora.sintesis.cl/
http://molusco.tripod.com

Almeja del Rio wrote:

> Read damaged win98 Fat32 files and transfer them to Win2k
>

> 1) I have a damaged 80g win98 Fat32 disk with files I want to recover.
> 2) I have another 80g Win2k NTFS disk, which is working
> 3) I want to XXCopy the files from the FAT32 to the NTFS
> 4) I have tryed already to boot with win2k and both disks connected, but
> it keeps crashing.
> 5) I used a boot disquette, then it shows: I/O read error.
> 6) There is a way to do this?
> Thanks!
> Eddie

Question already answered by someone in alt.os.windows2000 on
UseNet.