Can't log onto Windows 2000 Professional

My computer is telling me that my password and/or user name is incorrect when
I try to log in. Can anyone help????
1 answer Last reply
More about windows 2000 professional

    You can log in as administrator and reset the user's password.

    If it's the Administrator account you can't log into, you'll have to do an
    offline reset of the password. Go to http://www.ultimatebootcd.com and burn
    the image to a cd Nero or similar cd burning program.

    Once you boot off the cd, go to Filesystem Utilities, then Offline NT
    Password editor. Follow the prompts and you'll be able to reset the
    password. You should reset to a blank password.

    "ChachisCool" wrote:

    > My computer is telling me that my password and/or user name is incorrect when
    > I try to log in. Can anyone help????

Windows 2000 Microsoft Computers Windows