Windows Explorer opening multiple files

I was able to open multiple files from multiple applications in windows
explorer but I think it stopped when I installed 'Steganos Internet
Destructor' and 'Spyvest'. Is there a setting in windows for this ?

Hi Ciaran,

>> open multiple files from multiple applications in windows explorer

How are you opening the files/applications? What's the error message?

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User

"Ciaran Dixon" <cdixon@odenberg.com> wrote in message news:uxRmp36$EHA.3300@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
I was able to open multiple files from multiple applications in windows
explorer but I think it stopped when I installed 'Steganos Internet
Destructor' and 'Spyvest'. Is there a setting in windows for this ?

TRENDING THREADS