video card drivers

I had a computer with nt i reloaded it with 2000. The video card is 3d labs
oxygen 102 i can not find any drivers for it can anyone help?

http://www.3dlabs.com/support/drivers/

Response

"Sorry, no drivers were available matching your query"

Support for the NT operating system apparently dropped after NT 4.0

Options?