Event Viewer Application Censorship?

Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to find a way to force Event Viewer to stop logging a particular
application's event codes or error messages. We have a fax application here
that keeps writing its errors to Event Viewer (or Event Viewer is arbitrarily
recording them); we can't figure out how to make it stop. I'm not interesting
in the view options for the Event Viewer. I am trying to find a way to turn
off the App's Event Viewer error logging reporting via the registry or tell
Event Viewer not to log these issues.

--
Plus Ce'st Montre', Plus Ca Change.

Not an operating system issue. Get in touch with the application developer.

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]