Webcam software with user login, pan/tilt, motion detection?

I would like to set up a site where I can allow certain users to login and
control the camera (D-link, DCS-5300G). Other users would just get live
streaming without the ability to control the pan/tilt function. In
addition, I would like to insert my own text and html coding on the page.
Is there any webcam software that can do this?

--
Never put off till tomorrow what you can avoid all together.

RocinanteREMOVETHIS@gmail.com
7/4/2005 2:15:25 PM
2 answers Last reply
More about webcam software user login tilt motion detection

    you don't need any software,
    you need to view source and figure out how to use what the camera offers
    natively.

    On Mon, 04 Jul 2005 18:45:23 GMT, bumtracks wrote:

    > you don't need any software,
    > you need to view source and figure out how to use what the camera offers
    > natively.
    >
    > "Rocinante" <RocinanteREMOVETHIS@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >>I would like to set up a site where I can allow certain users to login and
    >> control the camera (D-link, DCS-5300G). Other users would just get live
    >> streaming without the ability to control the pan/tilt function. In
    >> addition, I would like to insert my own text and html coding on the page.
    >> Is there any webcam software that can do this?
    >>
    >> --
    >> Never put off till tomorrow what you can avoid all together.
    >>
    >> RocinanteREMOVETHIS@gmail.com
    >> 7/4/2005 2:15:25 PM

    I can ftp to the camera, but it won't let me copy over files.

    --
    Youth and skill are no match for experience and treachery.

    RocinanteREMOVETHIS@gmail.com
    7/4/2005 3:57:31 PM

Webcams Login Software Peripherals