Clucking Bell

Clucking Bell just got a realy good score on
Splat a Sloth "268" and that message
to warm the soul came up
We are reviewing your score yada yada,,
Oh the pain the pain....

"Soviet1918" <soviet@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> Clucking Bell just got a realy good score on
> Splat a Sloth "268" and that message
> to warm the soul came up
> We are reviewing your score yada yada,,
> Oh the pain the pain....

i find that there are several games that just won't send a damn score after
a certain amount

attack of the marblemen won't send above 999
splat a sloth won't send anything above 245 for me but for others the max
seems to be 269

Spaminator

Distinguished
Feb 27, 2005

In article <zTDQe.818$2F1.151846@news20.bellglobal.com>, ~Kerry~
<kpmatias1NOSPAMplease@hotmail.com> wrote:

> "Soviet1918" <soviet@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> > Clucking Bell just got a realy good score on
> > Splat a Sloth "268" and that message
> > to warm the soul came up
> > We are reviewing your score yada yada,,
> > Oh the pain the pain....
> >

> i find that there are several games that just won't send a damn score after
> a certain amount
>
> attack of the marblemen won't send above 999
> splat a sloth won't send anything above 245 for me but for others the max
> seems to be 269

It's around 800 for bumper cars...which I exceed several times a week
GRRRRR