USB Flash-drive write cache

I have a generic usb flash drive. I want to avoid stopping the device with
the "Unplug/Eject Hardware" wizard like I do in WinXP. Although write-cache
is off (in device manager write-cache checkbox is disabled) if I disconnect
it without stopping it, I lose data.

Any ideas?
Thanks.

On Mon, 23 May 2005 09:21:51 -0300, "Josh Smith" <shno@s.com> wrote:

>I have a generic usb flash drive. I want to avoid stopping the device with
>the "Unplug/Eject Hardware" wizard like I do in WinXP. Although write-cache
>is off (in device manager write-cache checkbox is disabled) if I disconnect
>it without stopping it, I lose data.
>
>Any ideas?
>Thanks.

Freeware Sync.exe, tip 9354 in the 'Tips & Tricks' at http://www.jsifaq.com