Lots of Color changes lately!

My elephante turned from purple to snow to split and today to pink. All
within the past couple weeks!
3 answers Last reply
More about lots color lately

    bodcat1 you got your petpet lab ray yet?

    "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
    > My elephante turned from purple to snow to split and today to pink. All
    > within the past couple weeks!

    I am 3 pieces away. So far I have spent 12K on it, the rest was all found.

    "Soviet1918" <soviet@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
    > bodcat1 you got your petpet lab ray yet?
    >
    > "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
    >> My elephante turned from purple to snow to split and today to pink. All
    >> within the past couple weeks!

    I think in total my pieces cost about 160,000np for the set.....
    you do know that if you zap a petpet you cant sell it as a
    zapped petpet because it goes back to it's orignal petpet....
    i think thats clear'ish......lol

    > I am 3 pieces away. So far I have spent 12K on it, the rest was all
    found.

    > "Soviet1918" <soviet@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
    > > bodcat1 you got your petpet lab ray yet?
    > >
    > > "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
    > >> My elephante turned from purple to snow to split and today to pink.
    All
    > >> within the past couple weeks!

Games Video Games