Lots of Color changes lately!

My elephante turned from purple to snow to split and today to pink. All
within the past couple weeks!

bodcat1 you got your petpet lab ray yet?

"bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
> My elephante turned from purple to snow to split and today to pink. All
> within the past couple weeks!

I am 3 pieces away. So far I have spent 12K on it, the rest was all found.

"Soviet1918" <soviet@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> bodcat1 you got your petpet lab ray yet?
>
> "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
>> My elephante turned from purple to snow to split and today to pink. All
>> within the past couple weeks!

I think in total my pieces cost about 160,000np for the set.....
you do know that if you zap a petpet you cant sell it as a
zapped petpet because it goes back to it's orignal petpet....
i think thats clear'ish......lol