More about network drive

    From: "tallpaul101" <UseLinkToEmail@WindowsForumz.com>

    http://www.windowsforumz.com/General-Discussion-Map-network-drive-ftopict376157.html
    | Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse:
    http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1223749

    The best way is to map drives in a Login Script.

    From the script you can use the NET.EXE utility to map a drive.

    Such as...
    net use p: \\server\share_name

    Login Scripts can be assigned by using the Group Policy Editor

    Execute; %windir%\system32\gpedit.msc

    User Configuration --> Windows Settings --> Scripts (Logon/Logoff) --> Logon

    Click on "add" and point to the BAT file or script you wish to use.

    --
    Dave
    http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

Microsoft Network Drive Windows