How to disable view of second hard-drive

Jason

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2003

Hello, I have two hard drives in a machines. One runs windows 2000 and the
other windows xp. When I am in windows 2000 I see the win xp hdd listed
under my computer. How can I get rid of it so it does not show up and there
is no access to it from win 2000?

Jason wrote:
> Hello, I have two hard drives in a machines. One runs windows 2000
> and the other windows xp. When I am in windows 2000 I see the win xp
> hdd listed under my computer. How can I get rid of it so it does not
> show up and there is no access to it from win 2000?

You could go into disk manager (right click on my computer and manage) and
remove the drive letter for that drive.
--
Alex

Hermes: "We can't afford that! Especially not Zoidberg!"
Zoidberg: "They took away my credit cards!"

www.drzoidberg.co.uk
www.sffh.co.uk
www.ebayfaq.co.uk