MS Backup

I need to restore some files from a tape that was created using MS Backup,
but this tape in question is not showing in the list of backjobs when I go
into Restore. How do I up date this list so that I can slect the files I want
to restore?

On Mon, 23 May 2005 17:50:02 -0700, "Simonyd" <Simonyd@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I need to restore some files from a tape that was created using MS Backup,
>but this tape in question is not showing in the list of backjobs when I go
>into Restore. How do I up date this list so that I can slect the files I want
>to restore?
You should be able to:
1. Select the Restore and Manage Media tab.
2. Select the Media Pool.
3. On the Tools menu, select Catalog a backup.