MS Backup

I need to restore some files from a tape that was created using MS Backup,
but this tape in question is not showing in the list of backjobs when I go
into Restore. How do I up date this list so that I can slect the files I want
to restore?
1 answer Last reply
More about backup

    On Mon, 23 May 2005 17:50:02 -0700, "Simonyd" <Simonyd@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >I need to restore some files from a tape that was created using MS Backup,
    >but this tape in question is not showing in the list of backjobs when I go
    >into Restore. How do I up date this list so that I can slect the files I want
    >to restore?
    You should be able to:
    1. Select the Restore and Manage Media tab.
    2. Select the Media Pool.
    3. On the Tools menu, select Catalog a backup.

Backup Microsoft Windows