Grand theft Ummagine Avvie

Got the avatar. You have to complete the game (ok, get 1100, but thats like
one level from the end so dont be a quitter LOL!)

Great site here:
http://home.neopets.com/templates/homepage.phtml?pet_name=Hawk_y2K1#Level18

Got me through it twice, as I put my kids to bed last night before finishing
the last level, came downstairs and hubby was on Pokernet and gave me this
sheepish look and said "werent you done?" He was in TROUBLE!

Its fun once you get the hang of it though!

>Got the avatar. You have to complete the game (ok, get 1100, but thats
>like
>one level from the end so dont be a quitter LOL!)
>
>Great site here:
>http://home.neopets.com/templates/homepage.phtml?pet_name=Hawk_y2K1#Level18
>
>Got me through it twice, as I put my kids to bed last night before
>finishing
>the last level, came downstairs and hubby was on Pokernet and gave me
this

>sheepish look and said "werent you done?" He was in TROUBLE!
>
>Its fun once you get the hang of it though!

Congrats! I am stuck on level 8, grrrrrrr!!!! I'm following that site,
thank goodness, but I can't seem to get all the way through. *sigh* I'm
going to be up all night at this rate!

-Lois

Thats not the way I did level 8, let me find the site I was using at that
point (I only found that other site after level 10, but I thought they were
the same).
Here: http://members.aol.com/pptmagenta/gtu.html
Ok, back to the Royal Gardens (after the 'secret' level)

the potion toward you, then head off along the path to the right. Keep going
straight, until you are in line with the ummagine, then go up. This should
draw the elephante into the 4 blocks, in the bottom left "pocket".

Now go to the far right until you see another guard. Go down to the stone
bridge, avoiding the broken spots. Lure the Elephante toward you, then make
a beeline in the other direction toward the obelisks (avoid broken floors
again of course.) Walk left when you get to the obelisks, and up just after
you get past. The elephante will get trapped either between the obelisks or
in front of one.

Continue left, only moving up one space to avoid the half bridge you entered
on. Once back to the first screen, collect the potion.

***Very Important!*** Before going right from this screen, walk to the
bottom to scroll the screen down (do not go across the bridge, however, as
it's broken). If you don't scroll the screen down, going right again will
release the first trapped guard.

stone bridge. Ignore the first bridge to the left. Go on the second bridge
and around to get the ummagine. Once back on the ground, go down and to the
left across the light water. Go up immediately when you reach land,
otherwise you'll fall in the hole. Grab the ring on the bridge, being
careful not to go on the broken part of the bridge. Get ready to use the
potion, and go left to the next screen. Use the potion and go through the
doors. Whew!

"gsulois" <gsulois@nospam.com> wrote in message
> >Got the avatar. You have to complete the game (ok, get 1100, but thats
>>like
>>one level from the end so dont be a quitter LOL!)
>>
>>Great site here:
>>http://home.neopets.com/templates/homepage.phtml?pet_name=Hawk_y2K1#Level18
>>
>>Got me through it twice, as I put my kids to bed last night before
>>finishing
>>the last level, came downstairs and hubby was on Pokernet and gave me
> this
>>
>>sheepish look and said "werent you done?" He was in TROUBLE!
>>
>>Its fun once you get the hang of it though!
>
> Congrats! I am stuck on level 8, grrrrrrr!!!! I'm following that site,
> thank goodness, but I can't seem to get all the way through. *sigh* I'm
> going to be up all night at this rate!
>
> -Lois

>Thats not the way I did level 8, let me find the site I was using at that

>point (I only found that other site after level 10, but I thought they
>were
the same).
>Here: http://members.aol.com/pptmagenta/gtu.html

Dang! Wish I had that before! Instead I left the computer, ate some
gummies, made some jewelry, took some deep breaths... finally came back,
died a few more times... hehe, you get the idea! But I finally passed
it, only took me a few hours.

-Lois