Applying Detail View to Windows Explorer

I am trying to apply Detail view for all folders on a Windows 2000 system.
The customer I am assisting can set by folder and the system will remember it
but when I go to folder options - view- and apply to all folders the settings
do not stick. Is there a reg hack I may be able to use to resolve this?
TIA
George
1 answer Last reply
More about applying detail view windows explorer

    It should work. You might try logging on as a new user. There may be some
    corruption in the user profile.

    --
    Regards,

    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "George Wilson" wrote:
    |I am trying to apply Detail view for all folders on a Windows 2000 system.
    | The customer I am assisting can set by folder and the system will remember
    it
    | but when I go to folder options - view- and apply to all folders the
    settings
    | do not stick. Is there a reg hack I may be able to use to resolve this?
    | TIA
    | George

Windows Explorer Windows 2000 Microsoft Windows