Applying Detail View to Windows Explorer

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
May 24, 2005 6:40:01 PM

I am trying to apply Detail view for all folders on a Windows 2000 system.
The customer I am assisting can set by folder and the system will remember it
but when I go to folder options - view- and apply to all folders the settings
do not stick. Is there a reg hack I may be able to use to resolve this?
TIA
George
Anonymous
May 25, 2005 1:15:09 AM

It should work. You might try logging on as a new user. There may be some
corruption in the user profile.

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional