Internet connection sharing, WLAN and internet on my PDA...

March 28, 2005 12:03:07 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc,microsoft.public.pocketpc.wireless (More info?)

hello ng,

this is my conf:

----------------
----------------

---------------------
--------------------

---------------------
--------------------

---------------------
| PPC
| Windows2003 Mobile
| 192.168.0.3
--------------------

a windows XP machine is connected to the DSL-modem. it uses internet
connection sharing, so that the notebook (192.168.0.2) can use internet,
too. now the notebook has an integrated WLAN and connects to my PDA via
WLAN.
i want now to set the whole thing up to be able to use the internet of my
notebook on my pda via WLAN.
i am trying now for hours, but no success.

any hint?

thanx
tom
Anonymous
March 28, 2005 12:20:45 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc,microsoft.public.pocketpc.wireless (More info?)

i have made it to the point, that i can surf in the internet on my pda.

but this works only, when connected via the USB-cradle AND as long as the
WLAN card is inserted.

as soon as i take the pda from the cradle, it won't work anymore.
so i thought, that i am not connected via WLAN but via USB.

but the other way arround it won't work eather. when i remove the WLAN card
and have the PDA in the cradle it won't work either!

any hints on that?

thanx
tom
!