Folder Replication

Hello:

I have a simple questions. I have a folder created on all of my DCs called
"packages". This folder holds the contents of applications I deploy via
GPO. I want to setup replication from a master DC in my main office to all
my remote DCs. Due to the size of the folder I want it on the D drive of
the server.

How do I setup the replication?

Harrison Midkiff

"Harrison Midkiff" <HMidkiff@aviinc.com> wrote in message
> Hello:
>
> I have a simple questions. I have a folder created on all of my DCs
called
> "packages". This folder holds the contents of applications I deploy via
> GPO. I want to setup replication from a master DC in my main office to
all
> my remote DCs. Due to the size of the folder I want it on the D drive of
> the server.
>
> How do I setup the replication?
>
> Harrison Midkiff

Look up DFS or Distributed File System with a domain DFS root. Hopefully,
your remote DCs are in a Site container to control FRS replication.
http://labmice.techtarget.com/windows2000/FileMgmt/DFS.htm