Logon Banner

Start by telling the good folks what "logon banner" you are talking about.

Pia wrote:

> How can i disable a logon banner? thanks.

I'm sorry....
my previous company was getting rid of their old computers, and i got myself
one of those. it's windows 2000. during login, after pressing ctrl-alt-del,
a message screen comes up. it's a message from the system administrator,
saying that if i am not an authorized user, i should not login. but this is
a stand alone computer (at home)...

after i press the ok butten, then the login screen comes up.

some kind of announcement board.

how can i get rid of it? my research has only showed me that it's called a
logon banner...

any ideas?