security update failing

for win2k adv server/iis5.0
all other updates applied but kb822343 and .net framework1.1 service pack 1
both fail, can't find any error messages in the event viewer why they fail
and no
explanation from the install
anybody run into this???

Do you have a security agent running or a similar service that would stop
apps from instalning?

"bbxrider" wrote:

> for win2k adv server/iis5.0
> all other updates applied but kb822343 and .net framework1.1 service pack 1
> both fail, can't find any error messages in the event viewer why they fail
> and no
> explanation from the install
> anybody run into this???

Hi,
Send me c:\winnt\windows update.log, c:\winnt\setupapi.log,
c:\winnt\svcpack.log and c:\winnt\setuperr.log.

lukeshgoyal@hotmail.com

Lukesh

"bbxrider" wrote:

> for win2k adv server/iis5.0
> all other updates applied but kb822343 and .net framework1.1 service pack 1
> both fail, can't find any error messages in the event viewer why they fail
> and no
> explanation from the install
> anybody run into this???

same agents running as for previous updates, have not been a problem before