Windows Automatically Shutdown and restart

I am using W2k Professional SP 4. I received error message somethig similar
to this:

LASS.EXE has generated error log ...

Window will shutdown and restart ... initiated by NT AUTHORITY/SYS ....
Status Code 0 .....

When this happened, windows will shutdown and restart.

I have seen that particular service running as a virus.
Check under google.com